Sunday, January 20, 2013

MEMORY OF OLIVES AND SHADOWS

Olives and Parthenon.. 
Peace, shadows and ruins..
Recollections of events..

From childhood to one outgrown image sheet i wonder why i fill  strange alphabets..
 
In my childhood i have heard of demons of darkness and my mother used to tell me that there exists a god who can protect me from dark demons..

I believed because i was too little a girl and i knew my mother wanted to protect me from fear. When i grew up i never thought dark demons can hide behind me like shadows...

I found a number of demon sized shadows behind me and when i found  them very close i screamed. Those shadows spoke different languages at times like demons hiding their identity.. I have returned their demon affected language back to them and on such occasions those demons transported me sweet philosophy with  hidden arrows..

It is true a demon hides in each human and at times the demon surpasses the human elements. I struggled but the shadow demons conspired from behind to tell me that i need to change, yes that i should not question the demon sized shadows..I have seen a lot of outdated methods of humiliation when i tried to question the shadows. I have seen such kind of low value effects in my corporate office.. General Managers rewarded promotions y to the ones who is of no threat to them.

It is difficult to converse with shadows as their faces and shades change frequently.

It is true that my curiosity to know about shadows which spoke like demons and humans ripped my peace into fragments. The more i tried to forget about shadows the more reminders i received. May be that is the way demon affected shadows silence people. 

All on a sudden i have seen the extra ordinary catalogs  turning into ordinary ones . It is true that efforts were made to make me understand in a way about the silent escapades and it is a mistake from my part that i wasn't familiar with the language of the shadows.

Intermission


Humans transformed into demons to destroy each and every fine aspects of life.. After a long battle, someone forwarded me a beautiful philosophy...

I need to forgive even when  people on the other end deserve not,  i need to forgive to safeguard my lost equilibrium, lost peace...

Reminders distract me at times and i wonder why on earth i need to get reminders from the hidden shadows.. It is not me but the shadows tried  first to speak  to me like demons ..... I tried to retaliate the hidden demons of  humans.. A mistake i know, it is difficult to converse these days  even with human beings and look at my fate of meddling with the hidden demons of humans..

Too nasty, too mean, too negative.. Oh i am the only in this world to reform because i fought with the hidden demons of humans.. Yes i should have done better things instead of fighting. Yes it is easy to advice,  may be  i would  have done many better things if you have not planted your demon sized shadows behind my heartbeats...

It is true there no need to dissect a past,  a memory of olives and shadows.. 

Life moves on.. Shades and shadows distract me but little too less than it affected me in the initial days....I know there exists a god who can understand me better than a  group of stingers who with no integrity peep into others life. Yes, domestic violence happens when you try to hound others with all your might to cause mental agony in other human beings.. Are you any better to criticize another human being???. In stolen luxuries when you try to paint your giant ego, i genuinly laugh thinking of your small mind...... 
Comedy of shades i know will continue.. It is like cancer... incurable disease...You die in that processes.. in multiple shades ransacking others life...... Achievement... may be according to your standards...

Which one to remember?? In many reminders and in many shades there exists a blank sheet.. 
Nothing to fill in that blankness because shadows have grown beyond olives...

May be, when i walk a little further i think i find my earthen origin
where i can plant  my olive tree when shadows move back in monsoon........
I need to grow... grow beyond shadows in dreams of poetic monsoon...

 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment