Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ANTEDILUVIAN


In fine filters, edited half baked truths struggle to silence my Ocean. 
How can i ask a natural creation to stop talking that it is purely a Godly creation.
 
Skies have secretly told me about the conspiracies  behind the stages and in podiums i hear the loud shudder of an  unspoken future.

I think, i think that i need to silence myself that i don't want my origin, my pure essence to get lost in the line drawings of a wild  manipulative world.

Dictionaries of the world i know, i need to sit and search to             re-arrange my own destiny there i know i hear the voice of my own inner conscience.

People  gifted me untruth in beautiful wrappers...
From one line to the  dotted graph, i brought  back my heartbeats to one stage which otherwise would have lost in a battle. A battle to prove whose ego is great or in a battle to settle scores or a battle to walk away from pains and sorrows.

While traveling from one season to the other, i  know how i got transformed into two different worlds on which the one is me like my origin the one in pursuit of knowledge, the most refined form of me and the other me is totally out of shape, titled a little and  out of phase on provocations and unwanted comparisons  from score settlers and revenge seekers. I tried too hard to pull me out that second half of me from measuring scales but eventually got hurt beyond the level of my natural healers.

I tried and found that i can heal myself on natural healers.
I opened the world map  today to see the most interesting places of this world and watched the visuals...
A few caught my attention... 


Wisteria Tunnel  located at the Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Kitakyushu, Japan.


The Cinque Terre is part of the coast in the Liguria region of Italy.  

 
Penitentes the amazing ice spikes and snow formations.

Maldives, the tropical island paradise

Glass Beach, California, USA

St. Lucia, Luxurious tropical island in the Caribbean

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany the gorgeous former castle of the king.

Chittorgarh Fort, India.The largest fort in India.

The Fjords of Norway

Longji Rice Terrace, China

Fingal’s Cave, Scotland

Unusual basalt columns formed by lava flow

Tikal, Guatemala An ancient mysterious  Mayan city

Reed Flut Cave, China 

Bagan (or Pagan), Myanmar

The mystical Thousand Pagodas Plain



 World has its own natural wonders beyond the narrowness of humans. It is that at times a world does not allow  to heal a past. When it happens i know i need to turn towards natural healers which i know is more powerful..

Things can go from bad to worse
In rectangular boxes world may shrink
Let me write for the day
and tomorrow is not my teardrop..
seasons change beyond healers;
in sandalwood fragrance 
of my eastern garden
let me heal my heartbeats
beyond past, present and future...      





No comments:

Post a Comment