Monday, December 31, 2012

LIFE'S  RHYTHM

I stopped celebrating New Year for one reason that i miss my mother.

I thought i search for something unusual on the last day of this year.

There a lot of things i can do ahead and New Year has turned yet another day in my calender and for there in list in linguistic calenders i can find a new date to celebrate a fresh year..

I wanted to search for the most interesting place of this world but  i found another option in my rectangular search box ..
Interesting facts of this world. I opened the site that i was curious...

The most interesting facts of this world and the first one from the list was a numeric calculation    

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

I just thought it would be great to know about a few more interesting facts of the world at the ending point of one year.. 

"Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel


 There is a city called Rome on every continent.

 Rhode Island is the smallest state with the longest name. The official name, used on all state documents, is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations." 


India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.

 It took Leo Tolstoy six years to write "War & Peace".

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category..

India is the world's ancient, largest continuous civilizations 

The world's first university was established  in Takhsashila in   India in 700BC and more than 10600 from all over world studied more than 60 subjects there. University of Nalanda was built in 4th Century BC.

It is interesting that i could collect a few interesing information from google and i thought need to sit and write about my owheart rhythm without any vowels..

Let me forget the facts which caused me pain in the past and let me refill my heartbeats with beautiful sea shells from the seas across the word..Poetic sea shells from my poetic shores..


Sea of life that whispers
from shores and in horizon
who writes there a poem?
an eastern star of autumn..
Listenseasons
i am here with the rains 
of monsoon and flowers
from my central garden
listen, in libraries i sit
to erase the shadows
which fall against
my eastern shore...            
let me fill fascinating facts
of this world  
in my souvenir of  life...
Listen, i am going to write...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment