Monday, November 5, 2012

ELEVENTH WONDER


In my precious manuscript of life i wanted to add a few wonders
from the world  along with the  breathtaking monuments which are listed on the chart of wonders. I searched in my universal library to find one such wonder to write on my Nycanthes Flower Petals.  

From ocean shores to eras forgone i needed to do a research in detail and when i was involved in such a mission Gayatri came on my chatline and  asked me what i am upto. 

When i told her about my adventure she asked me..

Wonder.. to add in the manuscript of life..

here take it from me..  the most interesting wonder of this world...
''Google Search...''
What..
I asked her.. 
She told me in her usual style..
Yes Google Search... one of the most interesting wonders if not misused.. People may use that precious wonder to hack and sting others but there always people like us can collect a lot of information about our beautiful planet and even about our beautiful vast universe. It is really a wonder for me, a wonder with  life.. And for the people who misuse it to place a fort without national flag i sympathize because even after getting a good encyclopedia how negative elements invade its cover page to draw  caricatures to ridicule its own origin.

True.. even i thought.... 
It is a wonder, a wonder on which world revolves on negative and positive axis. It depends on which side you travel and when we decide to search for a beautiful positive element, like one editor we on the spot, change not the colour of our headlines during the walk a talk or slide not from truth to disfigure a poetic monument..

From the clinically dead illustrious memories why one should 'bring up the bodies' from  centuries. Even the most polished crown holders were superstitious in their own misjudgments  and there always a fascination for people to know and i need to apply a coat of  sandalwood paste to cover my memory cell which speaks for me again and again when a wild world conspires against my conscience..

Gayatri has listed Google Search as the tenth wonder of this world.. I stand near my sea shore wondering how the print map of world opens in one finger touch for me whereas it is difficult for me take in heart that how a wonder can be misused for manufacturing hatred. I turned back the pages to know more about Nycanthes Flower Petals..And there the information...

"Nycanthes is from the family of Oceacea, a botanical family that includes evergreen and decidous species with the Olive Tree and its relatives.."

Yes some wonders are precious when used for good...
Choice matters that you can use it for a good cause as well as for a flagless fort and there you find a difference, a difference on which our world moves ahead in a wonderful format...

What Gayatri said is right that it is  wonderful to have a knowledge house which we can open on a finger feather touch.

But... but i can tell you... Gayatri.. continued..
There exists this eleventh wonder and that is the Ocean in us.. Oceans of this world.. Ocean in our poetic sea shell..
Eleventh Wonder..... 


  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment