Friday, November 30, 2012

BEYOND THE SKIES....

Akash...
That was the name of the roof top clear sky-star view restaurant.
I met a person there from the Skanda Caterers. He joined Akash, may be for better future.

I was not sure what to order.. I was thinking of a request from Jonathan Gheller. CEO of storyline..

Jonathan Gheller would love for you to share this story:

"What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?"

Funniest thing.... 
oh!!!!!!  
Funny Incidents....
From the past comic colour competitions i could collect  a lot  of comical scenes.. Which one is the most funniest??

From the purest form of dreams i watched how colour bags floated around me destroying my earthen heartbeats.. 

Really, the most funniest thing ever happened to me is that i thought the world is too good and believed many face masks were real.. The most funniest thing ever happened to me is that i have learned to hold the burden of a million accusations....
The most funniest thing happens around me now is that people still hold me responsible for the things which i was not responsible for.....
What more??

I  was different and it is
funny when i find  people muse me and fuse to amuse me to invariably make feel numb..

My heartbeats are tuned to hold now antarctic ice that climate changes have turned as seasons for me. From the alphabets of life, i redefined my notes to make my heartbeats to sing on the strings..

Funny...
Do you want a story..
Yes ... I can tell you..

Someone hides behind me and i don't know for what...
Day and night that it is that i  can't just send a mail or chat with my friends. 
Debts of love and hatred...  
Raw Materials.... which can be used for settling scores for the score settlers against my earth and among themselves...
Funny.. yes.. 
for some people it is all  achievements... to climb ladders they use the pains and sorrows of others.. I know  it is strange but that is life... break it or take as a funny event..

There was an Indo-Brazilan Concert  in National Gallery of  Modern Art in Manikavelu Mansion and i know it is serious a passion to  break the heartbeats on such a concert...

From there i  walk back to read about summits and launches..
Where on Belgium submit what our Nation gained..
Nissan Launched Micra and Honda a Brio..

Contrast of life and from the scenes of season i wrote where someone struggled day and night to silence my words..
Funny and Strange...
I never knew my words would hold so much power that it needed to be suppressed in one funny colour coated mission..

From the Debt Sheets of  Life i  picked up rain drops and autumn tints and  scribbled poems of Stars and total strangers handpicked them to muse and fuse without giving a chance for me to  speak in tune with my hearbeats...
.. Cosmic Error... may be fate.... 

I think in a way that my heartbeats are now tuned in a magical way to face that Cosmic Error.. I painted a coat of natural green on my destiny line after a monsoon...
It wasn't easy but i managed and someone in specific did not like that...

Yes, from the same cosmic chart of errors, i found it very funny that someone challenged me beyond the skies and stars to gift me a .
cosmic treaty obewilderment..... I could see the puzzled stars of the sky turning towards my earthen lamps..
I wrote..
The most funny challenge of my life...
Cosmic Error... 
For sure....
Irredeemable debts of love and hatred.........
Beyond the  skies beyond the stars... ...

 








No comments:

Post a Comment