Saturday, December 22, 2012

LINES BEYOND CONTROL


I don't know what makes him happy...
Gayatri asks  this question..
Somehow he squeezed out the happiness of all those who talked against him.....
What more he wants..
He should be happy at least by now... but he is not..
Even after haunting others to death he is not happy....
If he is happy he does not need to sledge our earth or hire editor in chiefs to fill write ups to humiliate our earth..

We write on many events because we feel that we are not very happy on many incidents happened in the past. We feel unhappy when we think of the sting and torture and intentional revenges and colour mix ups. I think my anger is genuine against the one who stung my part of the earth from behind. 

I cannot understand why he needs to sledge us again when he is happy in his present..
 
I questioned many hypocrites based on my pure beliefs in wisdom because i wasn't happy on the way people tried to manipulate my thought patterns..It is not the case with him..Even when he got a few set backs some how he drained out others happiness to make his life happy..
 


He managed to chase the people who questioned him to death...
He claims he got the real love of his life...
A few  editors and chief editors are there to support him.. 
Leauge Money is invested in many sources for his safe future...
Future of the ones who tried to question him got finished off..
There are hired people around him to fill bad write ups on others on payment basis and they are doing their jobs with utmost sincerity.. 
Pedestrian writers are there to support him and  sledge others on behalf of him..
Somehow by ransacking the nation even he got back his chair..
From Wall Clock to National Sheets everyday supply red paint for him......
One should be happy at least by now..
He is still unhappy... 
What makes him happy.. God only knows..

Gayatri cannot understand why he smokes out his silent arrogance again near our earthen elements
There are people who praise his new life.. There are people to criticize all his detractors.. There are many million followers.. 
One should at least be happy with all that..

Gayatri cannot control her anger at times that she heard enough of love, hatred and hypocrisy.

I don't think people of a nation want love gloss from their rulers. They need basic essentials, safety from stingers, hackers and rapists

Ok.... He loves everyone.. There will be many million valid reasons that all cannot follow him.. Instead of understanding that he wants to create unpleasantness for others. If we follow not him our life is ruined..If we follow not he orders that we should move out of this universe.. 

Gayatri cannot stand that arrogance..
Gayatri cannot stand that narrow mindedness
Gayatri cannot stand that selfishness..
Not only Gayatri even  me...i too can't stand such selfishness...
I wonder...
He cannot forgive anyone, but everyone should forgive him..
He is not kind always but expects kindness from everyone..
Gayatri asks..
Why on earth his associates smoke near our earth..
Why can't they stop....


Gayatri cannot surrender her soul under his narrowness and silent arrogance....  

Gaytri continues..
I am outgrown.. Provocations I find almost everyday and i know  it is not too short that a day will come and i completely set my mind to completely ignore the provocative world. I know by then i will be in a better world of my own....

It is true i agree with Gayatri and know that December may bring a few more unhappy moments.. It is always better to face the unhappy  elements that i can rewrite my own origin on strong foundations.....
I am familiar now with unhappiness and know well that about how the bad elements provoked me beyond lines of control to victimize my earthen heartbeats.. Gayatri knows to cross them on fine points but it takes a long time.. Battle of life is not an easy one....

I know i need to walk along with my poetic heartbeats and I don't prefer to break its poetic rhythm on external conflicts ..Slowly but on firm ground i need to rebuild my poetic elements and i know it may take some seasons to detach me from the seasonal provocations of a conspiring outer world...

Invaders have ruined my peaceful life and forced me to retaliate beyond my lines of control....

I need to walk ahead of many seasons until i rebuild my pure origin on my earth minus invaders and their mountainous shadows....


      
 











No comments:

Post a Comment