Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FROM MY PRAYER ROOM


Today I stayed in my prayer room for a long time.
I came to know about a strange world through my Prayer Room God.
In dreams he showed me the faces who played behind me..
When i see the strange faces he showed i get terrified...
When i see the collective conspiracies and colour changes i wonder why on earth people do these kind of low key acts....
What i see outside is a masquerade.. 
Truth i know from my heart that i have come to know from my Prayer Room God..
He never stopped answering me and he  changed not his colours like humans i have seen from my ocean shore..

In my dreams God comes and answers when i ask...
On all occasions  i could feel the comfort and strength of my Prayer Room God.. 
God in my knowledge did not want a few incidents but it happened because a few  tried to even humiliate my innermost conscience where God resided..  He intervened...
Me and my Prayer Room God walked whispering at each other.

I asked him when he came on my dream....
Why did they sting me?
They were ignorant on one fact that i was watching them..

Why did that  union leader avenge me..
He too was ignorant on many truths...

God, why did you drag me into such a world...
I knew about your miseries, your life was tied up and
i knew you wanted to write and a few ignorant humans tried even to block you, name called you humiliated beyond my tolerable limits.. Meera, I knew about your vision more than anyone else that you wanted to write when all other segments of your life turned inactive and the only wish you nurtureed was to write and i did not want that to be pushed aside. I tried to protect your dreams because your dreams were pure like a raindrop.. 

What great love these people are talking about God..
Love.. i know i have told you about that in the past.. Love can do revenges at the time when it is not understood in the way it is not understood... Love turns as a meaningless thing when it is used merely to humiliate another human.. It turns more bitter when it is used as a weapon to do revenges .Meera, the more you try to explain the more complicate it turns out to be. No one should use love as a weapon to do revenge..And if anyone used love as a weapon then that love is not great.. Meera, if anyone is using love as an instrument with an intention to make you feel down then that person's love is not pure but mere a show...

I know you were there with me God but why those elements hound me even now, even after according to their standards settling all the revenge codes with me?
Listen to me Meera,  they know that you will not budge to their tantrums and for their foolish mistakes even they tried to victimize you.. Ordinary People cannot stand you because they are plainly ordinary.. Powerful ones cannot stand you because you budge not under their feet for favours.. They want to silence you because you refused to walk on the line they drew for you Meera......

God, why can't they stop this for ever..
I know Meera even when you decide to stop they stop not.......
It is not your fault... 
It is not your fault that someone used all his might to prove you are wrong.. It is not your fault Meera there in the universe people are different. We can help with our hand but some prefer to sting others from behind with the same hand.. 
We can sing with our gifted voice but some prefer to name call, 
we can write good poems but a few prefer to sledge, we can do many wonderful things with money but a few prefer to spend that for show dramas, we can appreciate the beauty of this nature and this universe but a few throw their mind's garbage, we can write beautiful stories but a few takes money to humiliate even a sub-continent on sub-continental exclusives without knowing the facts....


God.. When i could not bear the above said humiliations i retaliated..
For sledgers i returned sledge, for manipulator's manipulation..
for stingers sharp words on dagger points..
God.. i have returned back the entire humiliation..
Meera it is not you returned that... it reached  your heart where i was sitting and i found it too burdensome and i returned it through you and you did a wonderful job that you settled my scores with the  debry/colour/sting/arrow throwers..

God, i feel happy  and contented that you stood with me.. but at times i get this numb feeling and pain that i wish i should not have undergone this kind of pai in my life....

Meera, you think it is only you suffer, i can tell you one truth that the person caused you pain suffers more than you.... 
Practical life is such that it  hangs on scales...
I wanted to take you back from human scales and i know you worry not now of the scales or scores or colours but worry of the pains someone caused you...It is natural that you get angry on the ones who caused you endless pain...

God, was it necessary to see a world like that..
Meera, initially i did not want you to see that world as it would have caused you heartbreaks.. I showed you that world because i did not want you to get fooled by anyone..

It is ok.. i think it is there in my fate line that i need to see a world like that..
Meera don't take that world seriously..there exists a better world of poems very close to your heart.. open up that like one ocean...
God touched my head and i felt an ocean flowing from my origin....


I opened my eyes..
He was there... very close to my heart..
A soul filling conversation.....

Meera
11th December 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment