Saturday, December 8, 2012

TUVALU - FEATHERS...

Israel, Palestine and Gaza..
There no Peace.
Who destroys Peace.
Selfish Intruders,
What destroys Peace..
Power Craze, Greed and many such factors can destroy Peace.

Look at that woman, Gayatri said.. She slapped a man for misbehaving with her.. Do you know my sister and me  slapped a man with many million harsh words for misbehaving with my integrity. I think slapping with right words got more class than slapping in a barbaric way in public..One thing is very strange..This woman in hand- slap- costume does not have any issues with a man who misbehaves with other  women's integrity
. She falls on the rich and the influential ones  like an overgrown flirt. Too funny....

God, forgive me if i am too harsh.. i know i am....i know only god can understand me....
Gayatri concluded..

I know that even Gayatri has lost her peace somewhere in between...

Past pulls back in chains and that past does not have even a  single alphabet to write a peace pact..


Tremers from the land of sun rise....There a natural disaster in Philippines....Can anyone  manipulate, hack or sting a natural disaster... Indian Parliamentarians are in research library to invent a super glue to their chair that it should stick to their life for ever.

Someone has provoked Gayatri today...
She is in no mood to keep quiet...


I opened google to know about Tuvalu..
Tuvulu when i translate in my language is feather..

Even I need to redeem my burdens
Let it get redeemed on feathers...
I read...
Tuvalu formerly known as the Ellice Islands is a Polynesian Island nation located in the Pacific Ocean. Its nearest neighbors are Kiribati, Nauru, Samao and Fiji.........
Tuvalu... Feathers....
Fascinating..



No comments:

Post a Comment