Friday, December 21, 2012

I THOUGHT IT WOULD END...

I thought it would end if i walk back..  
No.... it never ended in the way i thought...
I thought if i fight it would end....Somehow it circled around me...in different shapes, forms, faces...  

Everyone wants to end the story but none wants to stop.....
Let all stories favour selfishness... 
I don't wait for any story favoring my earthen elements...  
Then there no need to have any fights...

Thankfully  god has shown me the true colours of my well wishers, their double and multiple games. He intervened once to save me  and i ask him not for anything more..  

Yes, I tried my best to stop and hoped that  my worries would end but may be God wanted me to know more...

Yes, i thought my pains would end if i walk back but someone wanted me to walk back with a burden of garbage.....
I thought my sorrows  would end if i keep quiet but someone wanted me to scream that it would help the wrong to settle more scores against me...... 
I thought i can walk back peacefully that i can sit back and write a few beautiful poems but someone wanted me to go back as total failure... 
I thought if i sit back things would turn alright but someone wanted to provoke me that i should retaliate and destroy myself.
 
Oh really i have seen the various shades of human thought patterns.. I don't think i need to pull  back my past where i thought first why on earth people paint colours to fight with me.... I don't wait for a crown created form such a paradise isle..
Now i know that they wanted to humiliate me, hurt me.. Yes i was hurt initially but later lost all my respect for the people who ventured in such acts....

Yes i thought it would end.. all my miseries but i know the one who stung me wants to somehow prove the world that he got a better shade...for that i know he needs to dump all the earthen elements to the waste box.. God's interference... God's Gift... what more.. There a girl got raped in a bus .. It is not a better choice of God.. but it happened.. Accident....

I need to clear the garbage fell on my earth.. For that i needed a broom and i cannot smile and speak about love or compassion or forgiveness when someone  throws garbage to my garden with a malignant intention to humiliate my earthen origin..

Someone wanted to drain out the last drop of my happiness.. God has saved me when it was needed and i place not any more  request in front of him not even for happiness. If i am happy  someone can take it away and break again.. God understood that..Let me be like this.. I don't need to be happy...It is good to be like this that i think God is kind to me that he has taken away my last drop of happiness that no one can break or finish off that  anymore......Great.....

Yes, i thought it would end in a better way...
God does not want any more sorrows or happiness for me and he does not want me to get hurt again.....  he must have thought this is the best way to finish........ Great...
I don't have any complaints.. 
Let some part of the truth remain unhurt in lockers.......   
  




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment